• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 6/15 Angels @ A's: Young, Briceno, Fontana 7-8-9

10 hours ago, GrittyVeterans said:

In a perfect world, sure. 

But this is a world where Akeel Morris and Oliver Drake would be a thing permanently if he wasn't here. No one can tell me they'd rather send those studs out there over him

That's because we released Bard and Krol

11 hours ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

I do think it’s cool to finally see my name on a big league jersey. I’ve never seen it before. 

I don’t know if you guys read my notes, but I did ask why he didn’t play. He didn’t really give me a straight answer, other than saying “he’s going to get his chances.” It seems like they just want to play against lefties for now. 

Also, I believe Fontana is considered a better SS (although tonight he had some issues).

While I understand your frustration, I think who bats 9th in one game is probably not that big of a deal. 

Thanks @Jeff Fletcher for the sanity post.