• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday thread: Angels vs. Red Sox (4/19/18)

• Ace-Of-Diamonds changed the title to Gameday thread: Angels vs. Red Sox (4/19/18)

Time for Trout to hold the Sox while Ohtani penetrates them from behind.

Lets do this. I want this series to end with an even run differential.

Edit - I want the Sox to be choking back tears talking to the police about what we did to them. I want people to think of our home runs when they think of "Boston bombings". I'm sick and tired of being their bitch. We can break the Indians win streak against us, we can stop being Boston's bitch.

1 minute ago, Angel Oracle said:

And won't bunt the other way, despite being given tons of room to do so and having solid enough speed to easily beat it out.  

If Valbuena can do it, so can YOU, Cold Calhoun!

I really hope Ohtani has a decent game against this southpaw tonight so we can begin to move him up in place of Calhoun.

If Calhoun doesn't get his shit together it may be time to look at other options for RF at the trade deadline. Maybe flip Calhoun for a bag of spicy cheetos and get a productive bat there.