• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday thread: Angels vs. Red Sox (4/17/18)

Chuck

I watched tonight but couldn't post, had a really painful blister on my thumb. Looks like I wasn't the only one. 

Fortunately I didn't have the same problem as the bullpen did today, would've really sucked to shit my pants. 

Had to come back and edit this because I only saw the blister on his palm but in other pictures you can see a few blisters including one on his middle finger. Understandable he had some command issues with his secondary pitches.

Either way, he threw a ton of pitches in the first but got out of the inning with one run and limited damage. Second inning he found his command a little bit but was still having issues. Boston did have a few weak contact hits in all fairness as well. Plus a sac fly to make it 3-0.

My point is he was having bad command issues but wasn’t horrible. The pen was a different story. Also Boston is obviously a good offense and red hot right now plus they looked a little extra jacked up to face Shohei for the first time. Anyway, he’ll be fine. I just hope we can scrape a few wins together to get the series against these bums. 

6 hours ago, Angelsfirst said:

My point is he was having bad command issues but wasn’t horrible.

He was horrible. 3 runs, 4 hits, 2 walks, only 1 K, ran his pitch count almost 70 in two innings necessitating a reliever in the third is about as crappy of a start as any angels pitcher has produced this season.

location.php-pitchSel=660271&game=gid_20

That was pure crap.

12 hours ago, Ohtani&Trout said:

The A's wouldn't have swung at any of these pitches either. When his splitter is working, it looks like a fastball and a strike. 

Betts hit a home run off him in the VERY FIRST AT BAT.

Fuck you guys, once in a while it isn't the umpire who is screwing us, it isn't MLB screwing us by postponing the KC game, or any other excuses.

The Sox kicked our ass.  They toyed with Ohtani's 100 mph misses.  Fucking turn the page.  Where's that scioscia gif?

46 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Betts hit a home run off him in the VERY FIRST AT BAT.

Fuck you guys, once in a while it isn't the umpire who is screwing us, it isn't MLB screwing us by postponing the KC game, or any other excuses.

The Sox kicked our ass.  They toyed with Ohtani's 100 mph misses.  Fucking turn the page.  Where's that scioscia gif?

I wish you were wrong, but...we sucked last night. All around. One of the most embarrassing games I've seen in a long time. Its really time to turn the page. Cannot let this follow us into the next few games/series...Tonight would be a good night to strike back hard.

Silver linings: 1.Ramirez looked good, and 2. the game is finally over.