• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The game is on ESPN tonight...

Glen

Shulman is fast becoming one of my favorite PBP guys, and Hershiser is a very smart baseball guy. Kruk is idiot filler, kinda like nougat.....check that, exactly like nougat...If CJ can bring his Houston game tonight, I think he will be good, esp. with the cold weather there again, and the White Sux shitty O. I'm more worried about our O vs. Sale. Please Halos, do not make this another 'Sunday Night Baseball no-hit until the 5th' game again!!! I've seen that movie way too many times, much like Roadhouse.

Joe Morgan had a website that originally was entirely devoted to craping all over him, that site became so popular it turned into one of the most well known sports journalisms cites of last decade lmao

There are (or were) similar sites for McCarver and Hawk Harrelson...good stuff. BTW, great screen name Sil! Every message board could use a consigliere!

There are (or were) similar sites for McCarver and Hawk Harrelson...good stuff. BTW, great screen name Sil! Every message board could use a consigliere!

Thanks buddy! I can't believe I just now found this site! And Sil was by far my favorite character on the show.

You know I actually like Hawk Harrelson. At least for the entertainment value.

Shulman is fast becoming one of my favorite PBP guys, and Hershiser is a very smart baseball guy. Kruk is idiot filler, kinda like nougat.....check that, exactly like nougat...If CJ can bring his Houston game tonight, I think he will be good, esp. with the cold weather there again, and the White Sux shitty O. I'm more worried about our O vs. Sale. Please Halos, do not make this another 'Sunday Night Baseball no-hit until the 5th' game again!!! I've seen that movie way too many times, much like Roadhouse.

Hey look everyone! I'm a Prophet!!!! Dear Angels, **** you. I'm gonna go watch Roadhouse now.

Wasn't Joe Morgan the guy who was all upset when the Angels beat his Giants in the 2002 World Series?

I don't know about that, but he called them The "California Angels" right up until his retirement from ESPN.