• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ohtani Received PRP Injection in October

ettin

35 minutes ago, bloodbrother said:

Hopefully one of the Rangers, Mariners, Red Sox, or Yankees were the ones who did this and get caught

From what I understand the report that was leaked was the one given to the 7 finalists so New York and Boston are out.  I'm glad MLB is starting to move on this.  I would like it explained how this wasn't a violation of HIPAA.  Talk about a bunch of morons...Yahoo actually admitted they "obtained" the report.  Its a medical report...wtf is wrong with you?  Kudos to CJ Wilson...when everyone else was kissing Passan's ass he confronted him directly and asked "How in the f**k did you get hold of his medical report?".   I think Passan at that point was like "uh oh" because he wasn't responding at least when I was following...

This could get ugly if MLB do their due diligence... 

22 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

I wouldn't worry about something that has yet to happen. You can argue that you'd need to worry about every arm in the rotation, in fact every team's rotation. 

Pitchers are always a big risk. Always. 

Which is why either developing your own pitchers or bringing in young pitchers like Ohtani is the way to do it.   The big FA contracts to pitchers have a way of blowing up more times than not.   

On December 14, 2017 at 6:25 AM, MongoMuller said:

It's different when it is released by the organization or agent the player is signed with.  It shouldn't come from a report leaked by a GM with the intent to cause harm. MLB needs to look at this...

Yeah, i hadnt heard they had the actual medical report. 

On 12/13/2017 at 9:13 PM, MongoMuller said:

I don't know...this whole thing is shady.  When I saw the story I couldn't believe Yahoo were reporting damaging information from a report they shouldn't have had access too.  That seems like a clear HIPAA violation to me...disclosing personal medical information that can cause financial loss or damage to reputation.  CJ Wilson tweeted that it was outrageous Yahoo had the report and Buster Olney hinted very strongly it was Dipoto that leaked it with the intention of making Ohtani and the Angels look bad.  The only people with access to the report were the 7 GM's that made the final cut.  

I would ask Jeff Fletcher if MLB are looking at this but I'm not on twitter and I don't know how to message on here...

Dipoto is like Matt Dillon in 'There's something about Mary', thats the kind of stuff his character Patrick Healy would do.

7 hours ago, Lou said:

Yeah, i hadnt heard they had the actual medical report. 

Yeah its going to be interesting to see where the investigation ends up.  Moreno has to be furious.  The Players Assoc. and the agents also have an interest as they don't want Buzzfeed getting their hands on a players medical report and finding out he has herpes or something.  I don't think we've seen anything like this before have we?  I think there have been cases of medical information being withheld but I can't think of one where information was leaked.

25 minutes ago, MongoMuller said:

Yeah its going to be interesting to see where the investigation ends up.  Moreno has to be furious.  The Players Assoc. and the agents also have an interest as they don't want Buzzfeed getting their hands on a players medical report and finding out he has herpes or something.  I don't think we've seen anything like this before have we?  I think there have been cases of medical information being withheld but I can't think of one where information was leaked.

The fact that got out cost Jeter millions in gift bags....