• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

EnWrong

That was very Blantonish.

He reminds me more of a less skilled righty version of CJ with the nibbling at the corners and getting hosed on ball-strike calls due to  crappy pitch framing by Conger. Blanton just tends to lob meatballs in the zone all day.

After the first,he looked good for a few innings and then he started looking like CJ. Couldn't (or wouldn't) throw a strike. Weird. Don't know what happens between innings with some of these guys.

He choked, I think he wanted to get through 5 innings and rack up a win.  The closer he got the more outside his game he got.  Also it doesn't take long for ML hitters to figure out tendencies on pitchers who are struggling.  I don't know what the organization sees in this guy, he should be at AAA.

He choked, I think he wanted to get through 5 innings and rack up a win.  The closer he got the more outside his game he got.  Also it doesn't take long for ML hitters to figure out tendencies on pitchers who are struggling.  I don't know what the organization sees in this guy, he should be at AAA.

Yeah, seemed like he realy got rattled facing their 3, 4, 5 batters. Like I said, just really CJ-ish. Would not throw a strike. Nibbling. Kept walking guys. He completely went away from what he did well over the previous 3 innings. Maybe it has something to do with the cather too? Not sure, but it was painful to watch.