• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2017-2018 Hot Stove Thread

greginpsca

1 hour ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

Probably just that this is where Stanton's agents are. The Giants are the ones who have to do the selling, not vice versa, so they are the ones making the trip.

My very speculative point was that Stanton's agents are in Los Angeles. Just stirring the pot because I could. :D

I feel like we can really trust Eppler to quietly put together a very solid BP. Its...a nice change...haha

Edit - looking at his stats, wood looks a lot worse than what I think of him. Thats probably because of his phenomenal last 10 games with the Angels. Possible he has turned a corner - wouldn't be that unusual for us at this point.

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I can't remember the last off-season where, on Dec. 1, the general consensus was, "Wow, this has already been an exciting offseason!"

I didn't say it had to be exciting, but it's usually been a lot more active by now. 

Last November...

Players signed: Dickey, Joyce, Chavez, Morton, Kendrys Morales, Cecil, Reddick, Jon Jay, Cespedes, Castro

Players traded: Maybin, Carlos Ruiz, Kendrick, Valencia, McCann, Pazos, about a half dozen Mariners trades..

This November?

Signed: Petit, Fister, Castillo

Traded: Johnson, Boxberger, Healy...and again a couple Mariners trades