• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Girardi Not Returning To Yankees

nando714

20 minutes ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

I didn't really watch any Yankees games so I have no idea what his style is. Would he even fit based on the players the Angels have? The yanks definitely had more talent than the Angels I'm just curious as to how he managed his starters/bullpen.

i didn't hear about any dehydration issues with his pitchers, so he must have been doing something right with them.

1 hour ago, Inside Pitch said:

Whatever, this is the first time in a long time where Mike Scioscia actually should be worried about what he will be doing in a year...

Well actually this is the first year that Scioscia doesn’t have to worry about losing his job. Between the Dodgers and Angels he’s probably traveled a million plus air miles so he’s probably going to welcome spending more time at home. He’ll probably get a front office job from one of the two franchises that won’t require much travel. 

26 minutes ago, Calzone said:

Well actually this is the first year that Scioscia doesn’t have to worry about losing his job. Between the Dodgers and Angels he’s probably traveled a million plus air miles so he’s probably going to welcome spending more time at home. He’ll probably get a front office job from one of the two franchises that won’t require much travel. 

Ummm, what?

40 minutes ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

I didn't really watch any Yankees games so I have no idea what his style is. Would he even fit based on the players the Angels have? The yanks definitely had more talent than the Angels I'm just curious as to how he managed his starters/bullpen.

Well lets put it this way..

I can't imagine the saber guys liking Girardi's style of play. 

CBS Sports compiled a list of possible replacements for Girardi. Had to chuckle about this one:

Josh Paul: Paul, the former journeyman catcher, has been working in the Yankees' minor-league system as a coach and manager the past several years, and is said to be highly regarded by players and the front office. Making the jump from the lower levels -- most of Paul's coaching and managerial experience has come at the rookie ball and Class A level -- is rare, though we've seen teams hire managers with no experience before, so we shouldn't rule him out.