• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can we have tonight's Sosh for the rest of the season???

This is the guy I love.  Where has this been.

It's rally time.

Sosh is always going to leave guys in too long or pull them too early, but the passion and energy he showed tonight was a great sign.

He was even shaking his head after Cousins pop out to LF with RISP. 

I love that shit. Fiery Scioscia makes me happy. 

Sosh is always going to leave guys in too long or pull them too early, but the passion and energy he showed tonight was a great sign.

He looked like the younger, fiery manager the Angels used to have earlier in this century. The steely stare, and the confrontational style. He made his point. This reminded me of the pre-2007 Sosh.

I agree with the sentiments regarding wishing he'd manage every game like he did tonight.

The only difference between Mike's managing tonight and other nights is tonight they won. He still pissed everyone off by leaving Vargas in one too many batters. Oh and he still got down to one position player left on the bench in a 9 inning game which is why he couldn't pinch run for Albert. But Mike did get his cardio in.

I was thinking about this during his argument with the umpires after the Astros were allowed to change pitchers without the first reliever facing anyone. Everyone - me included - has been on him for not showing any emotion. We saw it last night, and it seemed that the team responded to it.

The only difference between Mike's managing tonight and other nights is tonight they won. He still pissed everyone off by leaving Vargas in one too many batters. Oh and he still got down to one position player left on the bench in a 9 inning game which is why he couldn't pinch run for Albert. But Mike did get his cardio in.

There's no reason he couldn't have ran Conger for Pujols, he's done it earlier in the season. Especially if Pujols is DHing and not playing 1B.

I was kind of baffled why you take Shuck out of the lineup - he's one of the few that has actually been hitting, but at least that decision caused Bo Porter's craziness and fired up Scioscia.

Sosh deserves at least some credit for the win last night. It seems like he fired up the team as well as himself. He is definitely getting pissed now.

In the post game interview, Trumbo said he wasn't paying attention to that.

In the post game interview, Trumbo said he wasn't paying attention to that.

that's because trumbo was too busy being thrown out trying to steal, causing the word "what" to be used more times in a single night on aw.com than ever before.