• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Parker Done Didwell

Chuck

1 hour ago, Ochocinco! said:

A end of the year rotation of 

Heaney

Skaggs

Bridwell

Ramirez

Nolasco ( Hes not going anywhere )

Hell of a lot better than what we've had all year. Lets keep the W's coming boys!!!

I wouldn't say that with Nolasco.  Richards will be back, Meyer will be back and Scribner may be an option at some point too.

7 minutes ago, VariousCrap said:

I wouldn't say that with Nolasco.  Richards will be back, Meyer will be back and Scribner may be an option at some point too.

Meyer hasn't even begun throwing off the mound yet... And to count on Richards for anything would be just be plain ridiculous at this point. But i love the optimism 

1 hour ago, OregonLAA said:

I'd love to know what Eppler is looking for when he finds these guys. 

Ramirez

Bridwell

Parker

Even Petit might be having his best year. All off the scrap heap. Honestly incredible 

Also the ones we don't even have like Kirby Yates for instance. I will say Ashur Tolliver just got released after some abysmal outings but Eppler and his staff certainly have a good eye for pitching talent.

1 hour ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

God I hope your wrong because we should just forfeit his starts it would be less painful. The very least Scribner will be healthy and have a better chance to win.

I disagree, Scribner is likely nothing more than a slightly better Daniel Wright, the guy's had one good start. Is Nolasco good? No, but he's a serviceable #5 who's shown he can pitch well for stretches and eat innings.