• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Orioles (8/7/17)

Chuck

2 minutes ago, JustATroutFan said:

When I think of Don Baylor as a player, I think of him as an Angel a lot more than the O's. And deservingly so, because his best years came with the Halos. Oh, and AL MVP in 1979.

Not disagreeing with you regarding his productive years, but I think the Oriole fan perspective might be a little different.  I'm sure they think different in Bean town as well.

1 hour ago, nando714 said:

Baltimore is the hot. Winning 7 of 8 (or 9)

Tim Beckham was AL player of the week

we have our hands full this series. 

A big week vs Baltimore and Seattle 

And I remember the Yankees coming into their series against the Angels in Anaheim hot and lost 2 out of 3. Same with the Red Sox.

Just now, JustATroutFan said:

How so?

First of all, it was a joke, but to answer your question, do you think an Orioles fan cares what he did as an Angel?  They will remember Baylor for what he did as an Oriole, just like how we remember him as an Angel.  They're probably remembering his playing days in Baltimore and wishing for the Orioles to win one for the Gipper, er, Donny. 

Just now, IEAngelsfan said:

First of all, it was a joke, but to answer your question, do you think an Orioles fan cares what he did as an Angel?  They will remember Baylor for what he did as an Oriole, just like how we remember him as an Angel.  They're probably remembering his playing days in Baltimore and wishing for the Orioles to win one for the Gipper, er, Donny. 

You got me there!