• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Climate Change Horror Stories

39 minutes ago, cals said:

This reminded me of Larry and his douchebag car.

https://news.yahoo.com/op-ed-bought-tesla-help-110254125.html

Lol! I guarantee you that this writer either sucks a lot of wiener or watches his wife peg other dudes. 

I was proud of owning it and being seen driving a vehicle that displayed my concern for the environment

Haha

Edited by Jason

7 hours ago, Jason said:

Lol! I guarantee you that this writer either sucks a lot of wiener or watches his wife peg other dudes. 

Haha

In terms of power rankings for things worth being ashamed of, I’m not sure how high up ‘watching your wife peg other dudes’ is.

Like, it’s definitely gotta rank lower than watching other guys peg your wife, and I think arguably lower than letting your wife peg you…

4 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

In terms of power rankings for things worth being ashamed of, I’m not sure how high up ‘watching your wife peg other dudes’ is.

Like, it’s definitely gotta rank lower than watching other guys peg your wife, and I think arguably lower than letting your wife peg you…

i-do-not-think-it-means-what-you-think-i

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How Al Gore has made $330m with climate alarmism: Former VP made a fortune after losing to George W when he set up a green investment firm now worth $36BN that pays him $2m a month... as he warns about 'rain bombs' and 'boiling oceans'

Warning the world that it is on the brink of disaster has been lucrative for Al Gore.

His wild prediction at Davos that Earth faces 'rain bombs' and 'boiling oceans' is just his latest in decades of climate alarmism.

At the same time, the former VP has been at the forefront of green technology investment that has seen his wealth balloon to an estimated $330 million.

Four years after losing to George W Bush in 2000, Gore set up Generation Investment Management with former Goldman Sachs Managing Director and close friend David W. Blood.

The mission statement of the investment firm, where Gore collects $2 million in a monthly salary, is to back companies that are making strides towards going green. The firm is worth around $36 billion.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11653723/How-Al-Gore-300m-climate-alarmism-Former-VP-fortune-losing-George-W.html

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

How Al Gore has made $330m with climate alarmism: Former VP made a fortune after losing to George W when he set up a green investment firm now worth $36BN that pays him $2m a month... as he warns about 'rain bombs' and 'boiling oceans'

Warning the world that it is on the brink of disaster has been lucrative for Al Gore.

His wild prediction at Davos that Earth faces 'rain bombs' and 'boiling oceans' is just his latest in decades of climate alarmism.

At the same time, the former VP has been at the forefront of green technology investment that has seen his wealth balloon to an estimated $330 million.

Four years after losing to George W Bush in 2000, Gore set up Generation Investment Management with former Goldman Sachs Managing Director and close friend David W. Blood.

The mission statement of the investment firm, where Gore collects $2 million in a monthly salary, is to back companies that are making strides towards going green. The firm is worth around $36 billion.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11653723/How-Al-Gore-300m-climate-alarmism-Former-VP-fortune-losing-George-W.html

I thought he got rich inventing the internet 

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Are people actually saying the drought it over?

I don’t think so. I think we are good for next year though. This state will always have drought concerns as it is a dry climate and we do not have enough reservoirs to fit our current needs 

2 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Are people actually saying the drought it over?

Yes but they are always looking at surface water, like reservoirs instead of ground water saturation. That is where droughts are measured.

If the snowpack melts in a slow, gradual rate, the water can saturate and work it's way in deep. If we get a hot spell all of that accumulated snow will just end up as runoff. Rivers will overflow but it won't amount to a net water gain. 

My parents in Montana always hoped for a slow melt. My father had his own reasons, the lower field of his property would flood if the snowpack melted too quickly and more importantly the fishing in spring would be crap. Rivers would carry too much silt and run too quickly. Been up there a couple time to fish in early April and end up sightseeing instead because the rivers were just brown with dirt and debris after a week of 85-90 degree weather.