• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread 7/29: Angels @ Jays - No Cowart!

4 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

Penny a dozen

I really wasn't planning on going on a Scioscia rant (I generally like him as a manger) but this is just a little indefensible....you have to wonder a little if DiPoto maybe had a little bit of a point....does he play guys like "Penny" over a young guy you need to evaluate because he really does like "scrappy vets"?  And, at least in some situations (as with Cowart), is that not a bad thing for the organization?  What should the priority be?  Keeping Scioscia's scrappy guys happy or doing what is best for the organization?

20 minutes ago, DMVol said:

What the hell does playing "Penny" f'in do for the organization?  You play a dime a dozen journeyman over a young guy who might actually have a future with the club and who needs AB's to be evaluated?  Somebody please tell me how that in any way benefits the organization?

It's simply a day off, he has already said Kaleb will get most of the looks.  

2 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Swinging a bat, getting hits, and running the bases can make any man tired. Cowart needs his rest.

Its obvious.  Scioscia reads this board and was convinced when tbe poster said "i dont trust Cowart....he's been a bust."

8 minutes ago, Stradling said:

It's simply a day off, he has already said Kaleb will get most of the looks.  

He's 24 years old....he's hot....he's getting his chance.....why in the hell does he need a day off?....You can spin it 3 ways to Sunday and it makes no sense...None...and why does he only get "most" of the looks?  Why in the hell does Pennington need any looks? Explain to my simple mind how that benefits this organization?  Cowart may be here awhile, Pennington won't....

Just now, DMVol said:

He's 24 years old....he's hot....he's getting his chance.....why in the hell does he need a day off?....You can spin it 3 ways to Sunday and it makes no sense...None...and why does he only get "most" of the looks?  Why in the hell does Pennington need any looks? 

Dude....turf!