• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread 7/29: Angels @ Jays - No Cowart!

Just now, DMVol said:

He's 24 years old....he's hot....he's getting his chance.....why in the hell does he need a day off?....You can spin it 3 ways to Sunday and it makes no sense...None...and why does he only get "most" of the looks?  Why in the hell does Pennington need any looks? 

What's the actual harm?  Why not see if a team would be interested in Pennington as a utility infielder?  There's also a small chance Cowart is part of a trade and isn't playing because of it.  There's reasons these things happen.  Are we still holding out hope for the wild card?

Are we really getting this bent about Cowart not being in the lineup for 1 game?  TD is right.  People get less bent when Trout gets a day off.  

Granted, Pennington is terrible at baseball and I would love to see Kaleb out there just for fun, but the response here is dramatic even for this place.  

1 minute ago, Dochalo said:

Are we really getting this bent about Cowart not being in the lineup for 1 game?  TD is right.  People get less bent when Trout gets a day off.  

Granted, Pennington is terrible at baseball and I would love to see Kaleb out there just for fun, but the response here is dramatic even for this place.  

Guilty as charged....not my normal shtick but I just don't see any rationale....although Strad is trying to convince me....