• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Current # of players on DL by team

4 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

Ask them to explain the previous ten years where the Angels avoided major arm issues....   Basically they'd be questioning many of the same people that were around then, except for the MLB pitching coach who pretty much everyone wanted to hold accountable and was..

But yeah -- let's blame someone for bad luck because "accountability" while also ignoring the previous ten year run of tremendously good luck...

Pure speculation on your part.

There is zero evidence that anyone on the Angel coaching staff or the medical team is at the root of the pitching injuries...none!!

It's just like the whole Mickey Hatcher thing. Everyone wanted to blame him for the hitting woes but nothing got any better when he was fired.

This bs has started to take on a life of its own, something similar to blaming Scioscia for any of the other Angel problems.

If only we'd get rid of Scioscia and the pitching/medical staff all of the Angel problems would disappear and the next stop will be another WS championship..if you believe that I've got some property in Florida that might interest you.

YMMV 

2 hours ago, Angels#1Fan said:

Pure speculation on your part.

There is zero evidence that anyone on the Angel coaching staff or the medical team is at the root of the pitching injuries...none!!

It's just like the whole Mickey Hatcher thing. Everyone wanted to blame him for the hitting woes but nothing got any better when he was fired.

This bs has started to take on a life of its own, something similar to blaming Scioscia for any of the other Angel problems.

If only we'd get rid of Scioscia and the pitching/medical staff all of the Angel problems would disappear and the next stop will be another WS championship..if you believe that I've got some property in Florida that might interest you.

YMMV 

Sweet baby Jesus....    Did you actually make ANY attempt to try read or understand what you responded to?   

There was zero speculation in my response....  I was pointing out that the very people some now want to hold "accountable" for injuries were around when the team had an almost unparalleled run of non-injuries...   My point and what you are repeating here is that NOBODY is to blame..   It's just bad luck -- much like they had been extremely lucky the previous ten years.  So..  basically, I  was agreeing with you...

But I guess we know how you came to own the swampland ....  

Go on with the snark...