• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Creative and aggressive trade target: Anthony Rendon

9 minutes ago, AngelArcher said:

What trade? It was a proposal to open a line of communication. Who knows what else they'll want. 

What trade? lol

i know your reading comprehension is abysmal, but I had no idea it was this bad. 

On July 12, 2017 at 8:16 PM, Chuckster70 said:

Yep. But we're giving young active guys and a formidable replacement in Escobar. 

Honestly,  I'm not even in favor of this deal. I wwas just sticking up for the OP.

He's a good player, but him alone isn't going to bring us to the promise land. Unless his hair counted. 

Norris is 32-years old.

Escobar isn't anywhere near a formidable replacement for Rendon. 

I'm guessing every single Halo fan would do this deal in a heartbeat, while most Washington fans wouldn't.  That tells you just how lopsided it is. 

24 minutes ago, Lou said:

What trade? lol

i know your reading comprehension is abysmal, but I had no idea it was this bad. 

You're the only one that's taking those 3 names as the actual trade proposal. No one has ever said that's all the Angels would need to give up. 

And you're insulting my reading comprehension? Haha. 

4 hours ago, m0nkey said:

Gosh darn it, eppler should've sold high on Escobar, bedrosian, and Norris and done the deal. 

Damn. 

i'm now convinced those three elite players wouldn't get the ball rolling .

On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 3:41 PM, AngelArcher said:

People have seem to given Rendon credit as an elite level player even though he's only done it for 1/2 a season. Yes he's had good seasons before, but nothing like this. Face it, offense has been up overall with many players having breakout seasons.(for some reason this doesn't apply for the Angels)

If you're going to view him as that player, you also have to view Bedrosian as an elite reliever. 

On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 10:44 PM, Lou said:

He's only pitched 16 innings this year. 

On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 11:03 PM, AngelArcher said:

Which is starting to validate what he did last year, elite back end reliever. Rendon has been elite for 1/2 season. Talk in this thread would make one assume he's on Arrenado, Bryant, Machado, Donaldson level. He's not. 

i agree 

On 7/14/2017 at 10:22 AM, AngelArcher said:

You're the only one that's taking those 3 names as the actual trade proposal. No one has ever said that's all the Angels would need to give up. 

And you're insulting my reading comprehension? Haha. 

Again, no one actually proposed a trade. 

• 9 months later...
On July 12, 2017 at 9:31 AM, AngelArcher said:

I don't think it's that far fetched. A package starting with Bedrosian, Norris, and Escobar I think would at least get conversations started. 

I think we should revisit this Rendon trade idea.