• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

No All-Star Game thread??

My all star game observations....

Bryce Harper did something and his hat fell off.   I'm pretty sure Bryce Harper's hat falls off while he takes a shit.   No matter how many times I see Neshek pitch, I can't not think that he throws like a girl with palsy.  Yadier Molina's catching gear looks like it was taken straight from the set of the 80s Flash Gordon movie...

Hey, look -- it's our boy....  Chinstrap.

Edit:  Look!  he's still a HR pitcher!

4 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

I haven't heard a single mention of Trout. It's like the old Soviet Union. He got injured and became a non-person.

Old Soviet Union, new Russia.........people still disappear. Nothing has changed much.

Trump family meeting with the Putineses  to see if he can make CNN correspondents and editors disappear................

4 minutes ago, WeatherWonk said:

Old Soviet Union, new Russia.........people still disappear. Nothing has changed much.

Trump family meeting with the Putineses  to see if he can make CNN correspondents and editors disappear................

A good case could be made on the desirability of that outcome.

But I digress...

Edited by fan_since79

10 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

I haven't heard a single mention of Trout. It's like the old Soviet Union. He got injured and became a non-person.

What are they going to say that is relevant to tonight's game? He's not there to interview so he isn't really a story.

46 minutes ago, Homebrewer said:

He should have made the trip, and I wonder why he didn't. 

I believe he's rehabbing in Anaheim now. No point to fly 5-6 hours across country and spend 3 days there for nothing

let him rest and recover 

6 minutes ago, nando714 said:

I believe he's rehabbing in Anaheim now. No point to fly 5-6 hours across country and spend 3 days there for nothing

let him rest and recover 

He's been resting for weeks. Arte should have given him a private jet.. 4 hours straight through leaving this morning, sleeping on his way back tonight.