• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Official Website: Trout selected to sixth straight All-Star Game

27 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Because Simmons is Roseanne Barr, my god you are a tool.  

You're forgetting that there are three other shortstops that are being voted on right now for an extra roster spot. If we wanted Simmons to play we should've voted for him. Like I said, Angels fans don't vote so don't bitch about it now. 

Just now, CALZONE said:

You're forgetting that there are there other shortstops that are being voted on right now for an extra roster spot. If we wanted Simmons to play we should've voted for him. Like I said, Angels fans don't vote so don't bitch about it now. 

I am not bitching about him not being voted in, I am calling you out for being the jackass that compared him to Roseanne Barr.  Dude just go away, your Eeyore act has gotten so old.  

5 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I am not bitching about him not being voted in, I am calling you out for being the jackass that compared him to Roseanne Barr.  Dude just go away, your Eeyore act has gotten so old.  

I wasn't directing it at Simmons. I was quoting Dtwncbad who said that the All Star Game is for STAR players and the only player on our team that is considered a STAR besides Trout is Albert. Who is really a former STAR like Roseanne Barr. 

In reality Simmons doesn't deserve to make the team simply based on his competition. Correa, Bogaerts and Andrus are all having better seasons. 

6 minutes ago, CALZONE said:

I wasn't directing it at Simmons. I was quoting Dtwncbad who said that the All Star Game is for STAR players and the only player on our team that is considered a STAR besides Trout is Albert. Who is really a former STAR like Roseanne Barr. 

In reality Simmons doesn't deserve to make the team simply based on his competition. Correa, Bogaerts and Andrus are all having better seasons. 

Correa, yes. He deserves to start. The other two? No. 

But again that has nothing to do with anything. Simmons has been the 2nd best player on the team this year and deserves to represent his team.

9 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Correa, yes. He deserves to start. The other two? No. 

But again that has nothing to do with anything. Simmons has been the 2nd best player on the team this year and deserves to represent his team.

Well yes he's been great but we didn't take the time to vote for him. That's on us. Bogaerts and Andrus must have more fans.

1 hour ago, CALZONE said:

At least one writer at ESPN disagrees with you.

"The biggest snub in the AL? Based on WAR, it's Angels SS Andrelton Simmons, a defensive whiz having a solid year at the plate (.278, nine home runs)."

Richard Schoenfield, senior writer ESPN

Edited by fan_since79

good news and bad news.

good news -- Trout makes All Star team for sixth straight time.

bad news -- Trout won't be going to All Star Game.

bad news - no reason for Angels fans to watch All Star Game as ZERO Angels will be participating / in attendance (I would think Trout would be there -- at least to get introduced?  maybe not).  MLB really should put A. Simmons on the roster........oh well.

GOOD NEWS -- NO ANGELS on All Star Game active roster which means no one gets hurt and all players get a few days of rest.........

5 minutes ago, disarcina said:

good news and bad news.

good news -- Trout makes All Star team for sixth straight time.

bad news -- Trout won't be going to All Star Game.

bad news - no reason for Angels fans to watch All Star Game as ZERO Angels will be participating / in attendance (I would think Trout would be there -- at least to get introduced?  maybe not).  MLB really should put A. Simmons on the roster........oh well.

GOOD NEWS -- NO ANGELS on All Star Game active roster which means no one gets hurt and all players get a few days of rest.........

Angels players are probably more likely to get hurt hanging around the house than they are on the field.