• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 'I love EY Jr.' thread

Chuck

3 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

But it's not realistic, because we both know or should know Arte and Eppler will let him play until Albert decides to call it a career.

Of course it isn't realistic, that's not the point. The point is that this is the first time it could be reasonably argued that Pujols' contract, and not his skill as a baseball player, is what is keeping him in the lineup - 5 years and 68 games into a 10 year deal.

3 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Of course it isn't realistic, that's not the point. The point is that this is the first time it could be reasonably argued that Pujols' contract, and not his skill as a baseball player, is what is keeping him in the lineup - 5 years and 68 games into a 10 year deal.

Why discuss something that has much of a chance of happening as me playing for the Yankees. As long he hits 20+ HR and 100 RBIs he will continue to play. He will hit those HR and RBI this year and next year...

This team values defense first a foremost. He hasn't played 2nd base regularly in 7 years.  In 2010 he had a career high of 35 games at 2nd. In those 35 games he made 6 errors.  

I like the guy, we all like the guy, but he is not an option at 2nd.  He will more than likely replace Revere when Trout comes back.  Even then he won't play much because Maybin has been very good.  

25 minutes ago, Billy_Ball said:

25 minutes ago, red321 said:

Got to admit. I laughed when I saw he was called up. But dude is fun to watch, shit just kind of happens when he's around right now. And he looks like he's having fun. 

Ride the lightening for as long as it lasts. 

Get a room

9 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Of course both Cron and Valbueno should be playing over him.