• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Whoa

4 hours ago, Adam said:

To be fair, it was looking really good for her.

Several days later, a poorly worded letter to Congress changed everything. I think it's safe to say that Republicans would have lost considerably more seats in both houses, if not for that.

Remember when Johnny Carson retired and David Letterman retired, you were so used to seeing them all the time but then they basically disappeared?  I only recall seeing Johnny on TV once after he retired.  Dave I haven't seen on TV since, only see crazy pictures of him where he looks 20 years older with a beard.  Well Hilary is like them, she has disappeared, but instead of it being sad and missing her, it's kind of funny.  No word on whether or not she grew her beard out.  

9 hours ago, InsideThePark said:

To be fair, it was looking really good for her.

Several days later, a poorly worded letter to Congress changed everything. I think it's safe to say that Republicans would have lost considerably more seats in both houses, if not for that.

Or the polls were just not an accurate representation of voting.

"It's someone elses fault!!"

1. She should have never taken the bait by focusing on Trump. 

2. She should have listened to the advisors who were concerned about an apathetic base and not have acknowledge the lead. The Republicans along with inevitable factors have makes it arduous for their side to vote.  You shouldn't give them more reasons to stay home. 

3 hours ago, Lawrence said:

Are we sure Hillary Clinton didn't win the election?

• The ACA is still intact
  • We are still bombing Syria/Afghanistan/Iraq
  • There's talk of the government spending $1 trillion on "shovel ready jobs"
  • Goldman Sachs has their minions in the White House
  • NAFTA hasn't been cancelled
  • Etc... etc... etc...

Not to mention some very frightening comments by his Chief of staff.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/priebus-trump-considering-amending-or-abolishing-1st-amendment

4 hours ago, Lawrence said:

Are we sure Hillary Clinton didn't win the election?

• The ACA is still intact - Disappointing for sure
  • We are still bombing Syria/Afghanistan/Iraq - This wasn't going to charge no matter who got elected
  • There's talk of the government spending $1 trillion on "shovel ready jobs" - I'm ok with the infrastructure investment. I just hope they can cut spending bigly to compensate.
  • Goldman Sachs has their minions in the White House - Steven Mnuchin? He hasn't worked for them in 15 years. From most accounts i've read he was a good selection.
  • NAFTA hasn't been cancelled - I never expected this to be shredded. Would be nice, but lets see how it changes.
  • Etc... etc... etc... - His presidency certainly hasn't been great so far, mostly pretty underwhelming, but again it has just gotten started. I guess start counting the days until Ben Shapiro decides to take a crack at it.

6 hours ago, Stradling said:

Remember when Johnny Carson retired and David Letterman retired, you were so used to seeing them all the time but then they basically disappeared?  I only recall seeing Johnny on TV once after he retired.  Dave I haven't seen on TV since, only see crazy pictures of him where he looks 20 years older with a beard.  Well Hilary is like them, she has disappeared, but instead of it being sad and missing her, it's kind of funny.  No word on whether or not she grew her beard out.  

just found this video about jay leno on the tonight show, talking about visiting rodney dangerfield in the hospital. such a great joke.

15 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Or the polls were just not an accurate representation of voting.

"It's someone elses fault!!"

Easy, guy... don't be so defensive lol

Anyway, the fact of the matter is that there was a major shift down-ballot after the letter was sent. I don't want to relitigate the presidential race, I think we've done that more than enough times. But I think it's more than likely that the Republicans wouldn't control the Senate, and without control, they may not have been able to put another social conservative judge on the bench who won't separate his religious beliefs from his decisions on important rulings.

That said, the Democrats ran a shity campaign across the board. We've been over this quite a few times.

22 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

She should have focused on trying to make herself more likable, granted that's an impossible task for a lot of people.

What in the hell?

Are you sure that you actually believe being likable was the issue?

You have been enthusiastically supporting a guy who is objectively one of the least "likable" high profile figures on the planet if you're going to pick a person apart on qualities that most people would consider "likable."

6 hours ago, InsideThePark said:

Easy, guy... don't be so defensive lol

Anyway, the fact of the matter is that there was a major shift down-ballot after the letter was sent. I don't want to relitigate the presidential race, I think we've done that more than enough times. But I think it's more than likely that the Republicans wouldn't control the Senate, and without control, they may not have been able to put another social conservative judge on the bench who won't separate his religious beliefs from his decisions on important rulings.

That said, the Democrats ran a shity campaign across the board. We've been over this quite a few times.

Defensive? Sorry bud, i'm merely pointing out the excuses your side is always making. Like you said, we've been over it quite a few times so maybe eventually you'll get it.

28 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

What in the hell?

You have been enthusiastically supporting a guy who is objectively one of the least "likable" high profile figures on the planet if you're going to pick a person apart on qualities that most people would consider "likable."

I wouldn't say i've been enthusiastically supporting him, I just said the other day that his presidency has been underwhelming so far (yet it's very early). Poking fun at the leftists on the board here is highly entertaining though, so maybe that sweetens the deal a bit.

And yes, Hillary being the most hated political figure alive was her biggest issue, are you really going to dispute that? Perhaps she should have tried to address that somehow. That has nothing to do with Trump.

39 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Defensive? Sorry bud, i'm merely pointing out the excuses your side is always making. Like you said, we've been over it quite a few times so maybe eventually you'll get it.

Still defensive, I see. Must be from the thread bumps Rally laid on you this morning. I'd be embarrassed, too.

1 hour ago, RallyMo said:

Of course it was. Women have to be likable to get support. They aren't allowed to be bitchy. Trump's lack of charm only made him seem like a hard ass take no shit get stuff done kind of guy, a plus.

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Says a guy who went from one extreme to the other in about a day.