• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 4/19 Angels @ Astros

4 hours ago, Troll Daddy said:

Just renewed my MLB.tv ... FYI military gets 35% off! Students also get the same discount with ID card.  

I paid $73 for a yearly subscription ... about $6 mo. 

At Bat included 

Does it work well for you? I had problems with it freezing or repeating itself and the picture quality would go from perfectly fine to blurry and back again. I have been using Youtube TV for the last 2 weeks and it works great and I get pre and post game shows along with several other channels. Also there are no blackout restrictions.

2 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

Does it work well for you? I had problems with it freezing or repeating itself and the picture quality would go from perfectly fine to blurry and back again. I have been using Youtube TV for the last 2 weeks and it works great and I get pre and post game shows along with several other channels. Also there are no blackout restrictions.

I have problems with buffering and freezing that I attribute to my bad wifi from Comcast. but it usually works pretty well on my phone (using carrier wifi). Except tonight. Been freezing a lot tonight. 

Just now, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

I'm not using WIFI, I'm hard wired to our router.

Since I was having the wifi problems, I connected an ethernet cable to the router extension in my work room/wife's quilting room. Had no effect. 

Been watching on my iPhone.