• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Scioscia's postgame comments (4/3/17)

"I think [Nolasco] pitched maybe a little better than the 3 runs showed, but when push came to shove, he lost his command a little bit as the game went on, and missed some spots."

"A couple hits fell in that were hit real hard."

"No doubt I think he pitched a little better than those line scores showed."

"Those guys didn't get it done tonight, but we've got a lot of confidence that our lineup is going to be deep, and we'll get all those groupings working."

Anybody else not able to ignore that while Nolasco did not have a bad outing, was he really the best opening day pitcher for the team?

Hey I like that Nolasco seems to be a bit better than he was before, but I am still constantly intellectually reminded that, um, it's Ricky Nolasco.

Opening day starter Ricky Nolasco?

1 hour ago, Dtwncbad said:

Anybody else not able to ignore that while Nolasco did not have a bad outing, was he really the best opening day pitcher for the team?

Hey I like that Nolasco seems to be a bit better than he was before, but I am still constantly intellectually reminded that, um, it's Ricky Nolasco.

Opening day starter Ricky Nolasco?

He wasn't the best option but it's one game, and with two pitchers returning from injury, and with the way Nolasco pitched for us after acquiring him, it's not that big of a deal or something that truly matters.