• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

23 minutes ago, Tank said:

the battle over supplying water to us is going to be horrible.

just another reason to move away from here.

You keep increasing the population, without increasing the water supply.  It'll be a forever drought.

But hey, population has nothing to do with climate change.  Only bad people driving cars.

California teachers recruiting students to LGBTQ+ clubs are intentionally ‘deceiving’ parents: Author

The California Teachers Association has been caught attempting to lure students into joining clubs that explore sexuality and gender identity with the intention of leaving parents in the dark.

Abigail Shrier, author of the book "Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters," shared details with "Tucker Carlson Tonight" on how one of the nation’s most powerful teachers’ unions planned to deceive guardians.

"The deception is actually the point," she said. "It’s explicit and, in fact… specifically guiding teachers statewide in the deception of parents about the clubs, about the membership, even at the elementary school level."

I don't believe this should be taught in schools

Especially at the elementary level

40 minutes ago, cals said:

This seems to be misleading.  What I read is that the the oil is mostly shipped to California refineries but it doesn’t say it’s mostly consumed in California.  Also, geographically, the California refineries would just be easier to access for this oil versus Texas or wherever else.  

This is likely true but there are 40 million people in this state so I imagine we use a lot of oil 

Edited by Jason

27 minutes ago, cals said:

Well yeah, but I don’t think we use much more per capita than anyone else.  The story is trying to make California look like an oil hog, but it’s the US in general.

Tell me about it. I have an older F-150 and I have to get gas again this morning