• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Afghanistan: more troops needed, says U.S. Central Command

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

F you military command

Just started watching Designated Survivor (2 episodes watched.) I pictured the CJCS in that show requesting troops when I saw this thread. Enough already. We need to get the hell out of there as soon as possible.

How much money and how many lives wasted does it take for these maniac military leaders to get their rocks off?

11 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

Just started watching Designated Survivor (2 episodes watched.) I pictured the CJCS in that show requesting troops when I saw this thread. Enough already. We need to get the hell out of there as soon as possible.

How much money and how many lives wasted does it take for these maniac military leaders to get their rocks off?

Well, it is what they do. Things won't change

12 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

If we leave Afghanistan the Taliban will take over. IS will have a base of operation and it's 2001 all over again. If that happens we can only hope they decide to head west and pick a fight with the Persians

2001 happened because we were in Saudi Arabia. Let's not forget that. 

We really need a clear and obtainable end game objective and policies put in place that move toward that objective. It can't change every time something unpleasant happens or a new politician needs to separate himself from the pack. Are we hoping for containment? Eradication? Stable democracies? Stable dictatorships? Maybe just to deflect the anger in another direction for  few decades?