• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hey Men. Question

Adam

when you came pulling in here, did you notice a sign out in front of my house that said 'dead n*gger storage'? 
did you notice a sign out in front of my house that said 'dead n*gger storage'? 
you know why you didn't see that sign? 
'cause it ain't there, 'cause storing dead n*ggers ain't my fucking business, that's why! 

1 minute ago, mrwicked said:

what does "wrap some poles" mean?

just curious how you wrap an existing (i'm assuming wood?) pole in wood? 

Metal Pole. Previously wrapped in brick, painted white. We want wood. For all I know, the dude may replace the pole with wood, but my understanding is he's going to wrap it. 

3 minutes ago, Adam said:

Metal Pole. Previously wrapped in brick, painted white. We want wood. For all I know, the dude may replace the pole with wood, but my understanding is he's going to wrap it. 

ah. interesting. so how the f*ck do you wrap it?

like just build a vertical box around it? so it looks like a 6x6 beam or something, but it's really 4 2x4s surrounding a metal pole?

yeah just lop off the pole and throw a beam up. less work.

you should put a new beam and go crazy with the lathe or hand carvings. the wife will love it.

4313e2e8ea6543f95f5af666212e0c03.jpg

porch_cs1.JPG