• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

This bitch...

1 minute ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Price responds that dollar spent shouldn't be the metric by which the program is judged. Instead, he says, what's important when judging these programs if whether beneficiaries are receiving appropriate care

I see nothing wrong with this.

Our national debt agrees with you

On 1/19/2017 at 2:39 PM, Adam said:

Lost a lot of SJW militant progressive cred when she backed a neocon in the primary. I'd expect her to be an even bigger ball-buster moving forward. 

https://reason.com/blog/2017/01/19/on-entitlements-elizabeth-warren-says-th

Sweet Moses.  These batshit crazy Neo Progressives scare the hell out of me.  Maybe we should march!

On 1/19/2017 at 1:39 PM, Adam said:

Lost a lot of SJW militant progressive cred when she backed a neocon in the primary. I'd expect her to be an even bigger ball-buster moving forward. 

https://reason.com/blog/2017/01/19/on-entitlements-elizabeth-warren-says-th

I want to support her because she's done some good stuff, but for every good thing she does there's shit like this.

1 hour ago, Glen said:

I want to support her because she's done some good stuff, but for every good thing she does there's shit like this.

She had the perfect opportunity to not only reenforce her progressive cred but atone for her "Cherokee" fiasco by taking an early and strong stance regarding Standing Rock. But yeah no.

On 1/19/2017 at 4:17 PM, Make Angels Great Again said:

I hate it that the interruptions are so common on these hearings and that the person isn't allowed to answer the damn question.

I would lose my patience in their position. 

You'd probably get so flustered that it would cause you to completely flip your position on the spot. Then you'd start grilling yourself.