• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2017 Fantasy Golf Season

Tank

2 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

A rare tie..Adam and Tomsred both with 186. Don't recall that happening before, so I looked up the rule. In cases of a tie no win is awarded that week, and both first place finishers will forfeit all points, those to be distributed amongst the rest of the league.

Doesn't seem very fair..

Not true, Adam and I get special participation patches, and also each a six pack from Homebrewer's private collection.  Personally I want a special investigation into how a guy wandering around in 7th place could suddenly jump up and tie someone in first place, seems odd to me, LOL.

1 hour ago, Tank said:

If I don't three-peat this year, it'll be because of this Stenson start. 

Time to call my authorney and start exploring my legal options.

You and I seem to be flip-flopping each week. Just a point or two ahead or behind each other. In the meantime people are moving ahead of us both..

And many of us had Stenson so that's no excuse..

Anyone seen an injury report for this week's Palmer Tournament?  Surely someone has the flu, got hit on the wrist, cut their finger opening a can, fell down a stairway, walked into a hotel pool, or tripped over a dog.  

3 minutes ago, tomsred said:

Anyone seen an injury report for this week's Palmer Tournament?  Surely someone has the flu, got hit on the wrist, cut their finger opening a can, fell down a stairway, walked into a hotel pool, or tripped over a dog.  

Don't know who these calamities happened to but I sure hope you choose all of them for the next month. 

With all due respect, of course.

13 hours ago, Tank said:

Don't know who these calamities happened to but I sure hope you choose all of them for the next month. 

With all due respect, of course.

I borrowed liberally from the experiences of baseball players.  I'm sure I can find some calamities in my selections going forward.  Last week was a good start in that direction.  

4 hours ago, tomsred said:

I borrowed liberally from the experiences of baseball players.  I'm sure I can find some calamities in my selections going forward.  Last week was a good start in that direction.  

there are some weeks that make each of us question our own sanity.

5 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

Paul Casey fires 68 on day 1 and a fuckin 78 on day 4.

Thanks asshole. 

I had Paul Casey as well, he sure bombed.  The reason you lost HB was Bryant as a C player, I had Hatton, and he was solid throughout.  You made it close though having Rory on the right day (3rd round), I missed his 65 gem, but returned to him in round 4.

Bryan scored you 20 points for the week, Hatton got me 52.  You were stuck with Bryan because Stenson missed the cut.  In effect you got burned by Stenson, Bryan and Casey, I got burned by sticking with Casey and not being patient with Rory throughout.  Hatton's my hero. 

Edited by tomsred

30 minutes ago, tomsred said:

I had Paul Casey as well, he sure bombed.  The reason you lost HB was Bryant as a C player, I had Hatton, and he was solid throughout.  You made it close though having Rory on the right day (3rd round), I missed his 65 gem, but returned to him in round 4.

Bryant scored you 20 points for the week, Hatton got me 52.  You were stuck with Bryant because Stenson missed the cut.  In effect you got burned by Stenson and Casey, I got burned by sticking with Casey and not being patient with Rory throughout.  Hatton's my hero. 

I could have, and almost did, replace Casey with Molinari who played really well the last 2 rounds (finishing 7th to Casey's 43rd or whatever he fucking finished...even after yesterdays round they only had a 1 shot difference between them and I figured why burn a start with Molinari for a one stroke difference. Molinari for even one of the last 2 rounds and I wouldn't have lost by 2 fucking points..can you tell I'm pissed lol.. WTF did Casey do? Whatever It was, it was so bad I never heard them mention him all day.

My secret weapon Wesley Brant shot bookend 77s so I knew he wasn't going to get me anything, but Casey? Come on.

Hatton's legit, especially for someone who is seeing these courses for the first time.

Solid play.

Yeah, this was supposed to be Casey's year, about how good a frame of mind he was in personally and professionally.  Watch, next tournament he'll probably win.

Looks like we have an off week, Puerto Rico must not qualify for a legitimate tournament in this game, LOL.  Or maybe they don't want to conflict with March Madness.  UCLA is about to start, could be a good game.

They didn't count PR last year either if I remember..

if UCLA can move on I'm looking pretty good for the 16. With Baylor surviving I've only lost Nova from my 8 so far. 

Actually it's you and me with the top 2 possible points as of right now. I've got Duke and UCLA to go and I'll have 13 of my sweet 16 which is great compared to my usual position at this point of the dance.

2 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

They didn't count PR last year either if I remember..

if UCLA can move on I'm looking pretty good for the 16. With Baylor surviving I've only lost Nova from my 8 so far. 

Actually it's you and me with the top 2 possible points as of right now. I've got Duke and UCLA to go and I'll have 13 of my sweet 16 which is great compared to my usual position at this point of the dance.

That's good, I am okay as well except I have no one left in the East.  I am all go in all of the other regions.  Not many people would have picked Wisconsin and South Carolina in the East., quite a surprise.  I had Duke in the final game, so that will hurt big time.

7 hours ago, tomsred said:

Okay, I get the schedule now.  All the top players are at the Match Play championships in Austin.  Puerto Rico is for the guys who don't qualify for that one.  That's why the skipped week.

Love the match play..takes me back to golf team.

One more day without golf or ncaa hoops. 

i ended up okay with 58 points today, but i got royally screwed this tournament. one of my A listers withdrew before i had a chance to change him, and two of my B listers were MDF, which was weird because it happened after the third round. i also got 0 points on Friday from my entire (%*&#$% roster. 

it's okay, though, because i know pat perez is going to kick butt at augusta this week and i'm going to mop the floor with all of you.