• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2017 Fantasy Golf Season

Tank

would have won if i had been smart enough to have played luke donald yesterday. would have given me 10 more bonus points for finishing second and you'd have lost by 8. oh well. congrats on the win, HB.

26 minutes ago, Tank said:

would have won if i had been smart enough to have played luke donald yesterday. would have given me 10 more bonus points for finishing second and you'd have lost by 8. oh well. congrats on the win, HB.

It was a REALLY weird weekend...guys were all over the place, well under one day, well over the next. Played with my lineup more than I remember doing ever, and only put Bryan out there on a whim/hunch the last day after having Kaymer in all weekend.

After I sent him to the bench Kaymer went on a terror. He was -7 after 10 holes on Sunday, then fell apart and only shot -2 69. Squeaking a win was really just lucky. It's funny how you and I tend to be separated by just a few points so often. 

Weird weekend all around.

S

12 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

Uh...I won the week. Wesley Bryan for the win. His 20 point bonus was just enough to nip Tank by 2 points.

Sorry HB, I must have looked at a preliminary.  Congrats to you.  Sometimes they don't post those bonuses immediately.  Great choice on Bryan!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hard to believe I won the week, when my starting 4 were a combined 11 over on day 1, and I left Day on my bench all weekend.

Good to see Jason Day back in the mix for a change, even if he did miss a 3 footer to extend the playoff. Bodes well for him to compete over the summer and I have a lot of starts left for him this season. Would like to see Speith get his game together sometime. Missing the cut in his home state?? Whats up with him anyhow?

10 hours ago, Tank said:

yeah, it's kind of tough for me to pick spieth right now. so much talent but he's been real hit or miss this season, including missing the cut the last two weeks.

I used up 5 starts with Spieth already this season, more than any other player. I'll bet I haven't gotten 5 points out of those starts.

Wondering which of my bench players will be leading after round 1 this week, seems to be the way it's worked the last few weekends.

Bench

Vaughn Taylor

Sun Kang

Paul Casey

Pat Perez

3 hours ago, tomsred said:

Any one else having trouble clearing their golfers from last week?  The system is not allowing me to do it.

I noticed that sometimes it gets stuck on the previous week, and you need to click on the week number (above) to move it to the right week..this week is week 21

hope that helps.

18 hours ago, tomsred said:

Any one else having trouble clearing their golfers from last week?  The system is not allowing me to do it.

oh good, it appears my evil plan is working. bwahahahahaha!