• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Guaranteed to be our next clean peanut - Nick Goody

Docwaukee

52 minutes ago, ukyah said:

i'd prefer they not even acknowledge his existence. he has good whip numbers in the minors, but in a limited 34 innings of mlb his whip is a brutal 1.47. that's a lot of advancing runners, ouch.

pass.

he's 25 with 34 major league innings.  I think I'll give him a pass on not being ultra dominant in what amounts to his first go as a major leaguer.    

1 hour ago, ukyah said:

i'd prefer they not even acknowledge his existence. he has good whip numbers in the minors, but in a limited 34 innings of mlb his whip is a brutal 1.47. that's a lot of advancing runners, ouch.

pass.

WHIP is a poor stat to judge a pitcher on such a small sample size. 1.47 is hardly "brutal" either. It's bad, but not overly so. Bedrosian had a 1.77 WHIP in 33 IP in 2015.

2 hours ago, Dochalo said:

he's 25 with 34 major league innings.  I think I'll give him a pass on not being ultra dominant in what amounts to his first go as a major leaguer.    

that's fair enough. i'd just much rather see the angels sign a reliever that's currently having success in the major leagues.

2 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

WHIP is a poor stat to judge a pitcher on such a small sample size. 1.47 is hardly "brutal" either. It's bad, but not overly so. Bedrosian had a 1.77 WHIP in 33 IP in 2015.

i'll respectfully disagree that whip is a poor stat to judge a pitcher by. i openly acknowledged that 34 innings really isn't much to judge a kid's potential, but 1.47 is really bad and 1.77 is atrocious.

like i said to doc, i'd just much prefer they sign actual major league relievers.

18 minutes ago, Homebrewer said:

End of an era. Gonna be hard to get used to the fact that he's really gone.

I wish him well in Cleveland...thanks for the memories Rick.

it's been so long now it almost feel like he was never here.  But I'll never forget Rich.  Remember that time he kicked the crap out of Randy Winn?