• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Putin himself involved in US election hack: report

3 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/clapper-wikileakes-connection-russia/

Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told lawmakers last month that the U.S. intelligence community does not have strong evidence showing a connection between WikiLeaks document releases and Russian cyber attacks against American political networks during the 2016 election.

So, there he is saying it himself rather than the CIA director speaking for him. So if Russia didn't get involved with wikileaks, and they didn't tamper with votes then how could they possibly have interfered with the election?

Last month...vs now. See, what happens is people do more investigation and then they get more data and based on that new data they potentiallY change their analysis. 

You know, like how someone who once supported Sanders now is a Trumpfluffer. 

Just now, red321 said:

Last month...vs now. See, what happens is people do more investigation and then they get more data and based on that new data they potentiallY change their analysis. 

I'd be really really curious on what popped up so many months later. Especially when what we hear, such as Putin's actually personal involvement, are based on analytical assumptions.

2 minutes ago, Thomas said:

I'd be really really curious on what popped up so many months later. Especially when what we hear, such as Putin's actually personal involvement, are based on analytical assumptions.

Double really? Wow!

I agree, will be interesting. Obama seems to be pretty adamant they release a full report before the Trumpocalypse. Wonder how much detail there will be.

2 hours ago, Adam said:

Such hypocrisy on both sides. 4 years ago, Russia was the great satan to the GOP and the dems were seeking their help and making promises to them pre-election. Now, Vladdy's the GOP's boy and leftists are calling for war. 

Russians = the devil

Islamic terrorists = don't exist, silly

"They should either stop talking about that, or produce some proof at last," Peskov told reporters Friday. 

tumblr_ncdlmgKweb1tlknfqo1_400.gif

There has been no specific, persuasive evidence shared publicly about the extent of Putin's role or knowledge of the hackings. That lack of proof undercuts Democrats' strategy to portray Putin's involvement as irrefutable evidence of a directed Russian government plot to undermine America's democratic system.

My earliest memory of politics is Watergate so I'm not inclined to trust politicians. But the first decade of my time in the military there was only one enemy. I've seen enough to know there's no way in hell that being a friend of Russia can ever end well.  If I'm forced to choose sides between American politicians and Russia I'm going to choose our side every time. 

18 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

My earliest memory of politics is Watergate so I'm not inclined to trust politicians. But the first decade of my time in the military there was only one enemy. I've seen enough to know there's no way in hell that being a friend of Russia can ever end well.  If I'm forced to choose sides between American politicians and Russia I'm going to choose our side every time. 

Sounds like you used to be a Republican.

38 minutes ago, Adam said:

What if Huma is/was working with the Russians to save her ex-husband, who got a Putin bounty on his head after being caught by the KGB texting pictures of his taint to Putin's niece? 

If it's the head I think you're talking about, Putin is one sick/bad ass motherf**ker. 

So if I get this straight, the mainstream left's main argument is "Well if you love Russia so much why don't you marry her?" It's a um...interesting intellectual choice I must say.  I knew the right was capable of such cognitive dissonance.  But again it seems recently the left's actions leave me disheartened.  They are so going to wake up from this episode with a unpleasant hangover.