• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Busses

Adam

Buses in the carpool lane after there has been a major accident in Los Angeles with a bus is the best.  They slow down to 65, and pretty much make the fast lane faster than the carpool lane.  I usually get in the fast lane, and cut them off, trying to make them get into an accident.  Then again, I do the same thing for the Prius or Old People in the carpool lane also.

I ride in the carpool lane by myself every weekday on the way to work and I cross the double yellow line whenever somebody is driving a Prius or a Disney bus slower than the fast lane because I can. It's all about how much my time is worth and since I haven't been caught ever since I started driving it has been worth it ten fold. Over half the time I'm violating this nonsense law the drivers around me are doing the exact same thing. Next time your're on the freeway during rush hour watch us drive by. Most of us are solo. I know I'm an ass but I've saved days worth of my life doing this. If it cost me a thousand bucks over the years I drive, oh well. 

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

Buses in the carpool lane after there has been a major accident in Los Angeles with a bus is the best.  They slow down to 65, and pretty much make the fast lane faster than the carpool lane.  I usually get in the fast lane, and cut them off, trying to make them get into an accident.  Then again, I do the same thing for the Prius or Old People in the carpool lane also.

You try to get other drivers into accidents?