• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

And your 2016 AL MVP is...Trout!

totdprods

34 minutes ago, Torridd said:

I know we're all Angels' fans, but does everyone agree with this? I'm generally of the consensus of the MVP going to someone who made the playoffs.

The counter to that would be if he can't win 1st because of the Angels record, why is it okay to vote him 2nd, 3rd, 4th...? By that logic he shouldn't be in any persons ballot.

To which someone nearly did by voting him 7th.

Point is it shouldn't be the end all argument..

something irked me about this article, and though i can't really argue with it, it seems trout would qualify as the "best player ever" for a number of teams.  definitely some weird east coast bias in there, and some ridiculous selectivity of what is a franchise player.  plus i'm sick of people acting like the angels being an expansion team has any relevance given that the team has been in the majors for > 50 years.  eh, maybe i'm just being sensitive:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/18/sports/baseball/mike-trout-al-mvp-los-angeles-angels.html

When I opened it up to the Angels forum this was the topic listed at the top of the non-pinned threads and off to the side it said "Hot! 69 replies" which is not only super sexy because it is related to our MVP but because they are both "NOICE!"