• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trump is totally ready for this challenge.

7 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

So you're mad when he appoints cronies and you're mad when asks for Obama's help.  

Or maybe you are just mad.  Not crazy mad, angry mad

I'm not mad about this, I'm just surprised. I never said that I have an issue with him getting help from Obama. I really think that this is going to go pretty poorly overall. There's no need to  read this post in your internal "angry lib voice."

YOU'RE MAKING ME CRAZY ANGRY.

46 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

I'm not mad about this, I'm just surprised. I never said that I have an issue with him getting help from Obama. I really think that this is going to go pretty poorly overall. There's no need to  read this post in your internal "angry lib voice."

YOU'RE MAKING ME CRAZY ANGRY.

I don't think its going to go well either.  It's Donald Trump.

2 minutes ago, red321 said:

But don't worry men...you aren't left out in the cold...for a donation of $45-$2700 you can get a limited edition President-Elect Tr....(shit, can't type it) t-shirt

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/donald-trump-campaign-offers-t-shirts-donations-45-n683951

Put me in the "who gives a shit" camp.