• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

HBO's Westworld

On 11/14/2016 at 10:55 AM, sneaky_flute said:

This confirms the dual time period theory and that the scenes with Bernard and Dolores are actually depicting Arnold 30 years prior

https://www.reddit.com/r/westworld/comments/5ctwfo/we_have_seen_the_basement_before/

I, uh, made the mistake of traveling down this rabbit hole of a link.  My mind is now even more of a pretzel

I thought it was already assumed Bernard was a host.  In episode 3 or 4 Ford comments on Theresa bangin him and drops a hint that he is a host.  I'm also thinking that woman on the board might be a host as well because she said there needs to be a blood sacrifice and then Ford says the same line later.  Either that or Ford was spying on her and Theresa's meeting through the eyes of that tied up host on the bed.  Is Ford going to create a host version of Theresa now that she is dead?  Did he do that to Hale/Hill on the board?

Finally caught up on the last two episodes...great great great! I was losing interest. Before the last two episodes, I found it hard to keep interested in basically a world full of robots. 

News on the show (don't know if its posted), it has been renewed for a 2nd season. It won't air until 2018 though. 

2 minutes ago, cezero said:

I'm almost positive that William is indeed the man in black. The whole thing with him saying he wanted to get "re-acquainted" with Dolores combined with the way he reacts to and treats Teddy Flood (again, I think William is the basis for Flood's host program) makes it jump out at me for some reason. 

I was thinking it'd be more likely that his boss becomes the man in black. It's hard for me to see the William character change so much. His boss has all the personality traits already. 

It feels like William/ Dolores and TMIB/Teddy are both on the same journey to the same place, only separated by ~30 years. If William is TMIB then I don't think he'd need Teddy to show him the way. We also saw the 'blueprints' for the Dolores model along with the Bernard ones, which implies that current Dolores is a newer model despite being "the oldest host in the park." If that is all true then I'm guessing that the show will end with Dolores and William getting out of the park and into the real world.

Crazy episode.  I was buying that MIB is William.  Now that there is more to suggest that, I think it's misdirection.  lol.  Though if he is, maybe he is treating Dolores that way to "awaken" her the way he did Maeve.

So I'm guessing that's the new Elsie being created in the basement.

On 11/22/2016 at 5:30 AM, sneaky_flute said:

The host that Man in Black encountered at Wyatt's camp is the same one that greeted him 30 years ago

DUuXTl0.jpg

I also noticed that. very cool