• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Some stuff goin' down

Docwaukee

well, Texas has put together a wire to wire AL West Division leading season without much fanfare or competition.

the Rangers are playoff bound and the games I've been watching I can see empty seats.

I guess folks are too busy watching Pop Warner and YFL games or attending a high school football game at a $20 million plus HIGH SCHOOL football stadium. It is TEXAS.

Gomez in the middle of this - no surprise there, the guy's a punk, said that Simmons would get it after he threw him out at second.  Throwing 95 behind Simmon's neck really bush.  That's the summary.  Spike Owen needs to stay in his third base box.  The rest is just peripheral shit.  I can't make something like this up, only in baseball.

Sciocia's postgame comments were pretty direct, he's "pissed."  

2 minutes ago, tomsred said:

Gomez in the middle of this - no surprise there, the guy's a punk, said that Simmons would get it after he threw him out at second.  Throwing 95 behind Simmon's neck really bush.  That's the summary.  Spike Owen needs to stay in his third base box.  The rest is just peripheral shit.  I can't make something like this up, only in baseball.

Sciocia's postgame comments were pretty direct, he's "pissed."  

Maybe Scioscia will FINALLY order a plunking!!!!

And the home plate ump has no business being in MLB, if he throws the pitcher out of the game on hitting a batter with a 1-2 count in a one run game!

no retaliation with a high hard inside pitch because ump will toss you;

you can't break up a double play with a hard slide anymore

can't be like a real catcher and block the plate anymore (we call it the Buster Pussy Rule)

what's happened to this great game???

that being said, If I were Halos I wouldn't stir up stuff when you're 65=85, officially eliminated from almost everything but last place and there's two weeks left in the season.

don't need foolish injuries, suspensions, fines.

if this were the Dodgers-Giants 1-0 game tonight - I would feel differently.

but then last night, Mad Bum must have told Bochy he was going to plunk the first Dodger hitter in the 8th inning and Bochy yanked him out of the game.

Bob Gibson, Don Drysdale, Nolan Ryan (well, he was wild anyway so no one really knew if he was plunking you or just wild - perfect - of course, Ryan's pitches were dangerous). etc.

1 hour ago, disarcina said:

well, Texas has put together a wire to wire AL West Division leading season without much fanfare or competition.

the Rangers are playoff bound and the games I've been watching I can see empty seats.

I guess folks are too busy watching Pop Warner and YFL games or attending a high school football game at a $20 million plus HIGH SCHOOL football stadium. It is TEXAS.

Tejas, where the only two sports are football and spring football.