• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Indians 8/12 4:10

Robrock30

1 minute ago, daygloman said:

Something BETTER change!

Like what?  Seriously, what?  We have a bullpen made by cast offs of other teams.  We have a revolving door at 2nd base.  We have guys like Marte, Petit, Choi and Robertson getting everyday at bats.  Our best arms are Skaggs, who either isn't ready to be back or is going through a dead arm period, and Shoe.  The other three starters are, last year Weaver, shitty Nolasco and shittier Chacin.  We don't have a team that's capable of putting pressure on a pitcher or defense.  We have a team of one dimensional players, and for most these players that one dimension is shit.  

8 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Like what?  Seriously, what?  We have a bullpen made by cast offs of other teams.  We have a revolving door at 2nd base.  We have guys like Marte, Petit, Choi and Robertson getting everyday at bats.  Our best arms are Skaggs, who either isn't ready to be back or is going through a dead arm period, and Shoe.  The other three starters are, last year Weaver, shitty Nolasco and shittier Chacin.  We don't have a team that's capable of putting pressure on a pitcher or defense.  We have a team of one dimensional players, and for most these players that one dimension is shit.  

Be cool bro, we're all unhappy about the way the season turned out.

2 minutes ago, Angels#1Fan said:

Be cool bro, we're all unhappy about the way the season turned out.

I'm obviously unhappy but I'd like you to tell me one thing that isn't true about my post.  Think of it this way.  If you were drafting a fantasy team we would draft Trout first overall.  Our next player picked would be Calhoun in what, the 10th round?  

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

I'm obviously unhappy but I'd like you to tell me one thing that isn't true about my post.  Think of it this way.  If you were drafting a fantasy team we would draft Trout first overall.  Our next player picked would be Calhoun in what, the 10th round?  

It's not that there were any inaccuracies Strad.