• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Skaggs' return

Torridd

1 hour ago, Dochalo said:

Seriously though, a rotation of Richards, Heaney, Skaggs, Trop and Shoe at full strength would be very solid.   

I'd go out on a limb and say if they pitched up to their ability, that could be the best rotation in the AL.

Richards is an ace, and the rest are all capable of pitching like 2/3 starters.

7 minutes ago, ScottyA_MWAH said:

I'd go out on a limb and say if they pitched up to their ability, that could be the best rotation in the AL.

Richards is an ace, and the rest are all capable of pitching like 2/3 starters.

Hypotheticals are nice and all but Trop and Heaney are out next year and still awaiting word on Richards

2 hours ago, Dochalo said:

Seriously though, a rotation of Richards, Heaney, Skaggs, Trop and Shoe at full strength would be very solid.   

This is the reason I thought the Angels would compete coming out of Spring Training. Tommy John decimated this rotation. 

1. Richards

2. Skaggs

3. Heaney

4. Santiago

5. Weaver

plus Wilson Shoemaker Tropeano and Smith coming along this team seemed poised to compete. 

Santiago struggled, lost Heaney and Wilson for the year, lost our ace to possible tommy John , Shoemaker sucked ass, Weaver was expected to suck and definitely did. Crazy how everything went wrong. 

18 hours ago, Torridd said:

How do you think he'll do? When we did this for Lincecum, most of us were correct.

I'll say 5 1/3, 5 runs, L. I don't think Gee will do a lot better, but we'll lose a high-scoring game.

Glad I was VERY wrong about this! Great game Skaggs!