• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Heaney Getting TJ

nate

13 hours ago, eligrba4ever said:

So the promising 25-year-old will be a rehabbing 27-year-old when he gets his next live MLB action. What shape will his fastball be in by then?

JeDi sure had a penchant for spotting vulnerable pitching elbows.

This would seem to be the risk of acquiring arms via trade.

well, glad he's getting the surgery done, though i'm not sure "glad" is really the right word here.

anyone know why skaggs is taking so long in his recovery? i thought he was in AAA to start this year. is he having physical pain or just sucking?

4 hours ago, thebloob said:

Can anyone else see a 1 year deal for Weaver forthcoming since there is no one else to pitch?

Wins aside he has only put up 200 innings once over the last 4 seasons. This year he may not even get to 180 innings he's a little under 6 innings per start. The ERA has doubled up and the hits vs innings are increasing. And then the consistent drop of velocity over the last 4 seasons. He will not pitch here after this season. I also don't believe he will be ready to hang them up so a move to the NL might do him some good.