• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Vargas pitches a CG.

I watched the game from about the sixth inning on. I don't believe that Vargas could have done much more. Two solo home runs in eight innings of work isn't a bad outing at all. Of course, when your own team is busy making scrubs look like the second coming of Bob Gibson...

If Kuma (of the 1.69 ERA, 0.69 WHIP and 37 K's in 6 starts) is a "scrub" . . .

I'd like to see stats on those you consider an ACE  ;)

I get what both of you are saying.

I was more commenting on how weak the pen was, to where he had to essentially go as long as possible.

Sure you were, while also taking a dig at Vargas. He did a good job. Its sad that fans are so busy at being upset at a loss and can't see the positive. You must be a cheer to be around. My condolences to your wife.

Actually, I left her and am with someone who appreciates my tell it like it is, but thanks for the concern.

And where did I take a dig at Vargas?

I'd tell you, but you already know. Then you'll come back with an explanation. You and Lifetime are impossible, so I don't waste my time engaging you anymore. There's only so many hours in a day and judging from both of your post counts, you have more time than I.

Wasn't their closer a bartender not too long ago? He was out of baseball and everything.

Yep. Tom was drafted by the Brewers in 2002 and suspended in 2004 (after testing positive for pot) and he quit baseball and became a bartender (hence his nickname) for 5 years. He made his comeback with the M's org in 2010 and earned the M's closer role in June last season (when League was sucking) and ended up with 29 saves on the season.

Vargas has been solid his last two starts. Today, he was exceptional from what I can see. Today's loss is not on Vargas. I saw the replay of when he gave up the first HR, he was pissed because he knew he wasn't going to get that run back. He knows the offense sucks and there is not a damn thing he could do about it.

Fine by me EB, unlike the other person you refered to, I don't need to create 3 pages of responses to make my point. I'm done.

Take it easy, man. I like you. I just think you get hysterical, a bit, but I understand because, frankly, the Angels are ruining my baseball season. I totally see where you are coming from. Doesn't mean we can't disagree. Unfortunately, the hyperbole gets a bit much and it's hard to reason wit you. That's all.

Hamilton, Pujols, and Trout have three of the four worst BA's among the regular's.  The struggle on offense rest squarely on their shoulders.  Your 2, 3, and 4 men are not getting their job done period.  It is sad, because unlike last year, the rest of the offense is pretty solid.