• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels 2016 Draft Signings

16 minutes ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

I asked around today and I have no reason to believe anything is done with Marsh. No failed physical. 

Its all just negotiating. I am 95 percent sure he'll sign. 

but he took the Angels logo down from his Twitter page.  If he came back now it'd be like Snow joining the Lanisters.  Like Ghandi eating meat.  Like Trump having a summer home in Mexico.  

40 minutes ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

I asked around today and I have no reason to believe anything is done with Marsh. No failed physical. 

Its all just negotiating. I am 95 percent sure he'll sign. 

Sounds about right...

Ric Wilson's lips were sealed on today's chat...  

Think about it, he's so far away from helping us it useless to get very worked up about it.  We are going to preview about 15 left fielders the next few years before we could get to him.  He has very little negotiating leverage.  Of course you want to sign all the draftees, especially the early choices, but there is always some that want to jack with the system.

I think this whole Marsh thing is a case of two teenagers (Marsh and his buddy who wrote the story) who have never been through this process before. 

Maybe it seems like a deal won't happen on June 14, but by July 15 it will. 

2nd round picks sign 99 percent of the time and the other 1 percent aren't going to Kennessaw State.

12 minutes ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

I think this whole Marsh thing is a case of two teenagers (Marsh and his buddy who wrote the story) who have never been through this process before. 

2nd round picks sign 99 percent of the time and the other 1 percent aren't going to Kennessaw State.

thanks Jeff Fleshlight.  

(btw, I am mildly curious, but I am not going to even ask why kingsosha's phone auto corrects to the word fleshlight.)

I really just wanted to see how many times I could use fleshlight in this post.  I do agree with you though and of course I am hopeful you are right. 

Fleshlight.  

1 hour ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

You have something negative to infer about the prestigious institution of Kennesaw State? Kyle McGowin has a bone to pick with you.

3 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Only to his closest female friends.

This kid seems like a bit of a tool. Is this how kids negotiate signing bonuses now-a-days? Passive aggressive social media updates?

Yeah -- the whole social media updates is pretty hilarious....   I'd say it seems very HS, but the kid is actually in HS....

2 hours ago, Dochalo said:

thanks Jeff Fleshlight.  

(btw, I am mildly curious, but I am not going to even ask why kingsosha's phone auto corrects to the word fleshlight.)

I really just wanted to see how many times I could use fleshlight in this post.  I do agree with you though and of course I am hopeful you are right. 

Fleshlight.  

I could tell you but you would not believe me :)

btw thank you Jeff. This kid kinda seems like an idiot though. Bit over dramatic IMO.

9 hours ago, Dochalo said:

turn on your fleshlight

let it shine wherever you go

let it make a happy glow 

for all the world to see

turn on your fleshlight 

in the middle of a young boy's dream

don't wake me up too soon

gonna take a ride across the moon

you and me

Neil Diamond is also just what the doctor ordered for this longgggg season.    Thanks Doc!

Now I just need someone to hook me up with Kate Beckensale, and then all will truly be well.