• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Join me in celebrating the life of Katherine "The Brave" King

Chuck

RIP young princess.  Watching the video, you can tell she was loved, and that the parents made the most of the limited time they had with her.  May she help guide the Angels from above, but not help them.  That would be cheating.  (in my best 6 year olds voice)  So excuse me, I seem to have gotten dust or something in my eye.

8 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I went to a funeral for an infant once. It was the couple's first child. Seeing that tiny coffin was almost too much to bear. Losing a child has to be one of the most difficult things that life can throw at anyone.

Yeah... I just kept seeing my daughter in that situation and I lost it.

I cannot imagine the suffering that both Katie and the parents endured when she was fighting for her life. 

I have no words that can express my feelings for this family and brave young lady. I did a google search on the tumor/disease that took little Katie (DIPG). It's hard to believe that even at this stage of technology we as a people don't have the ability to protect the little ones. They are the most precious and pure of all. Every time I see something like this happen to another family it brings back the the flood of emotions after losing our son. 

Be well now young lady. 

It's great of you Chuck for doing this for her family... It's why I love this originally lil / now not-so-lil fan page so much. Regular people brought together for one thing. But, support and love many!

11 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Makes it seem silly to be griping about the bullpen or the contact play.

Somehow I wasn't surprised to see Mike Trout interacting with the family. I hope that Katherine got a lot of joy out of that day.

Seriously!