• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What I Noticed Last Night

During the 4th or 5th when Santiago couldn't find the strike zone what so ever the camera moves to Sosh in the dug out and he finally for the first that I've seen it looked like he didn't have an answer. He seemed like he had a look that no matter what he did it was going to end badly. 

I don't blame him. If he sees the writing on the wall that this org is headed nowhere but re build mode I can seem him resigning at the end of the year and riding off in the sunset. I don't think he has the patience for this organization anymore. I don't think he even imagined it was going to be this bad.

If you were Mike why would you put yourself through this?  You can blame all of this on Scioscia but the problems are much deeper than him.  Mike has little do to with talent acquisition and all in all that is the biggest issue on this team.  Mike could take a year off, be in the Fox studio then he could go and get a managerial job.

3 hours ago, Stradling said:

If you were Mike why would you put yourself through this?  You can blame all of this on Scioscia but the problems are much deeper than him.  Mike has little do to with talent acquisition and all in all that is the biggest issue on this team.  Mike could take a year off, be in the Fox studio then he could go and get a managerial job.

after all the shit managing he put us through?

Worst part is he will get another pass this year because of all the injuries.

5 hours ago, nando714 said:

During the 4th or 5th when Santiago couldn't find the strike zone what so ever the camera moves to Sosh in the dug out and he finally for the first that I've seen it looked like he didn't have an answer. He seemed like he had a look that no matter what he did it was going to end badly. 

I don't blame him. If he sees the writing on the wall that this org is headed nowhere but re build mode I can seem him resigning at the end of the year and riding off in the sunset. I don't think he has the patience for this organization anymore. I don't think he even imagined it was going to be this bad.

I know the Angelwin  board has no patience for him.

Scioscia's an awful manager and should be fired (should have been fired years ago), but this season isn't on him.  This is like 2013 where it's just a shit team.  My bigger criticism of Scioscia is how he's managed in years we've contended but missed the playoffs like 2011, 2012, and 2015.  I 100% believe we'd have won the division in 2012 if he wasn't the manager.