• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Orange County Register: Replay catches Albert Pujols off the bag, and costs Angels in loss to Rangers

I don't know if I should be mad at mlb replay or Pujols.  I think I'm more mad at Pujols.  He tends to try to do more than he is capable of and ran hard around the bag unnecessarily, playing games with Desmond in CF.  There was no way in the world Pujols was going to make 3B and he was messing around.  If he had just gone right to the bag and stayed there would have been no throw, and no stepping off the bag.   I blame Pujols.

Lazy on the part of Albert...yet smart on Odor.

He must have watched Jeter...just keep the tag on...something FUBAR never did...he's just show the Ump the ball in the glove...no where near the runner (So glad he's gone)

Jesus Christ on a pogo stick. You act like Jeter invented that. I remember Aybar doing it several times. Peddle that crap somewhere else.

Complete bullsh*t on Al's part. Laziness personified. Inexcusable. He should absolutely know better. I didn't like his lax walk back to 2nd either. Way closer than it needed to be. And this guy is supposed to have a good head on his shoulder, keep your friggin foot on the bag you bum.

Lazy on the part of Albert...yet smart on Odor.

He must have watched Jeter...just keep the tag on...something FUBAR never did...he's just show the Ump the ball in the glove...no where near the runner (So glad he's gone)

Huh? Aybar loved to keep the tag on the runner.