• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

If at first you dont succeed

It is like police catching a burglar exiting a home with laptops, monitors, jewelry and letting him go 24 times before being "tough on crime." There needs to be a serious overhaul of the border patrol where the smuggler is arrested every single time. That overhaul needs to be from the top, not a couple of agents working under the unwritten rules guidelines.

"Our office will aggressively prosecute those who smuggle illegal aliens into the United States for financial gain, place those in their company in grave danger and needlessly cause deaths."

When we get around to it. Unless you have more than 61 immigrants in the house, it isn't worth our time.

beaners . . . . . beaners . . . . . . i gotta work on the lyrics some more.

Whoa, some blatant racism.

Beaners is on the level of spic, kike, nigger. I don't think anyone has responded since because there is kind of a daddy hit mommy at the dinner table awkwardness to what you posted.

Whoa, some blatant racism.

Beaners is on the level of spic, kike, nigger. I don't think anyone has responded since because there is kind of a daddy hit mommy at the dinner table awkwardness to what you posted.

or if you watch the video you'll see that those are the lyrics that chong is singing in the background in trying to come up with another verse.

Edited by Tank