• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I'm actually starting to believe that Albert is 37 instead of 33

And you are so ridiculous. Oliver Stone wants to hit you up about a movie idea. If he asks for a password tell him, "their were two syringes of hgh on the grassy knoll". He will let you in immediately.

two syringes at the Grassy Knoll is in Dallas... near where the Rangers play...   :o

Pujols immigrated to the United States at the age of 16.  Are you saying he was really 20 at that time?  Are you suggesting that while 20 he competed in high school for three years?

Every time I hear people say Albert's age is false no one explains the fact that Albert went to HS in the USA, not the Dominican.

How does going to high school in the USA settle whether he was 16 or 20 at the time? 

Especially for somebody not born in the United States, there's no way for a high school to certify his age at the time he attended.  Your logic doesn't make sense. 

How does going to high school in the USA settle whether he was 16 or 20 at the time?

Especially for somebody not born in the United States, there's no way for a high school to certify his age at the time he attended. Your logic doesn't make sense.

When you were 20 did you want to be a sophomore in high school, again?

If I were 20 arriving in a new country, didn't have a high school diploma from the Dominican Republic, knew that the US would kick me out of school when I was 22, and that I would be without a high school diploma....yeah, I would.  

And it happens more often than you'd think.  We have a lot of Somali refugees where I teach who do it.  

This. The kid I knew was a Somali who came from Kenya. You from Seattle?

I've had plantar and have surgery for it and I hate to say that a 15 day DL stint is not going to help. I can't imagine being an athlete trying to play with plantar. I used to hear it with athletes and would roll my eyes and say come one...play through it.. It's not possible to play through and not have some ill effects. Bad things is...they could sit him down for the rest of the year and he might not be 100% next year...it's just terrible.