• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I'm actually starting to believe that Albert is 37 instead of 33

Calm down, the dude had plantar fasciitis, it basically feels like you are stepping on a sharp rock every time you put any pressure on your foot, when it wasn't bothering him so much a few weeks ago he was mashing like vintage Pujols, the dude needs a DL stint so if this team ever decides to get their shut together we can have him through summer and the stretch run into October when we need him most.

I still don't understand how AP isn't on the 15-DL right now. He is doing more harm then good right now and he should rest his foot while the season is still young. You don't want him to do something to make it worse next thing you know he is out for like a month or so.

I don't know if AP is telling everyone to let him play because he feels "fine". He did that a lot too when he played for us. Or if MS is keeping him in hoping he catches fire. *shrug*

I still don't understand how AP isn't on the 15-DL right now. He is doing more harm then good right now and he should rest his foot while the season is still young. You don't want him to do something to make it worse next thing you know he is out for like a month or so.

I don't know if AP is telling everyone to let him play because he feels "fine". He did that a lot too when he played for us. Or if MS is keeping him in hoping he catches fire. *shrug*

I agree. Plantar fasciitis sucks and it will linger for a long time, I've had it before and his looks pretty bad.  He just needs to get healthy and get Trumbo off first base.  

Friend of mine who is an AVID baseball fan (season ticket holder for the Angels, Padres and Dodgers) said he heard it on good authority that's the reason the Cardinals didn't re-sign him. This is a guy who was a DA for 25 years and travels the country to watch baseball and he's been a family friend since I was playing little league. I know him as a very honest person with no reason to lie. He told me the Cardinals organization did a background check through PI's and found out he was 4 years older than he says he is. 

Friend of mine who is an AVID baseball fan (season ticket holder for the Angels, Padres and Dodgers) said he heard it on good authority that's the reason the Cardinals didn't re-sign him. This is a guy who was a DA for 25 years and travels the country to watch baseball and he's been a family friend since I was playing little league. I know him as a very honest person with no reason to lie. He told me the Cardinals organization did a background check through PI's and found out he was 4 years older than he says he is.

lol

There it is. Well done Columbo.

Last season he had a pulled calf muscle and a bad knee. This season, Plantars Fasciitis. He's getting old. Prince Fielder has remained healthy and has missed only one game in 4 years. Maybe he would have been the better investment in the long run.

...says the ex-mayor of Matsuiland and current mayor of Hamiltown.

LOL!

Anybody can be a PI, and many of them are shady characters. DA's are lawyers, so we are to take it at face value I suppose. Some are very honest and earnest, I know a couple - but many of them are not!  Not that I don't think there can be truth in what you are saying because it is well known that ages and birth records from many of those nations have not been accurate throughout the years.