• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I'm actually starting to believe that Albert is 37 instead of 33

Friend of mine who is an AVID baseball fan (season ticket holder for the Angels, Padres and Dodgers) said he heard it on good authority that's the reason the Cardinals didn't re-sign him. This is a guy who was a DA for 25 years and travels the country to watch baseball and he's been a family friend since I was playing little league. I know him as a very honest person with no reason to lie. He told me the Cardinals organization did a background check through PI's and found out he was 4 years older than he says he is. 

Remember Pujols' comment that he'd retire and leave the back end of the contract on the table if he's unable to perform at a competitve level? One theory is that Moreno has an ace in the hole in terms of evidence about Pujols' age that he could use to void the contract. Per this theory Pujols' "retirement" is actually a mutually agreed upon way for both Moreno and Pujols to save face.

Friend of mine who is an AVID baseball fan (season ticket holder for the Angels, Padres and Dodgers) said he heard it on good authority that's the reason the Cardinals didn't re-sign him. This is a guy who was a DA for 25 years and travels the country to watch baseball and he's been a family friend since I was playing little league. I know him as a very honest person with no reason to lie. He told me the Cardinals organization did a background check through PI's and found out he was 4 years older than he says he is. 

Pujols immigrated to the United States at the age of 16.  Are you saying he was really 20 at that time?  Are you suggesting that while 20 he competed in high school for three years?

Every time I hear people say Albert's age is false no one explains the fact that Albert went to HS in the USA, not the Dominican.

I've heard Albert is 4 years older too (per my sources, of course).

Remember Pujols' comment that he'd retire and leave the back end of the contract on the table if he's unable to perform at a competitve level? One theory is that Moreno has an ace in the hole in terms of evidence about Pujols' age that he could use to void the contract. Per this theory Pujols' "retirement" is actually a mutually agreed upon way for both Moreno and Pujols to save face.

This could be truer than false.

You know what here is a better theory. AP and JH after the 2011 world series decided to both leave their current teams (2011 for AP and 2012 for JH) and find a team they could rob. See a little known fact about JH he is a sucker for legendary outlaws and bandits. He told AP join the team that offers you the most and I'll join you a year later and we will take them for all they have. We might be better outlaws then Bonnie and Clyde (because they aren't breaking any laws unless you consider dropping fly balls, forgetting how to run bases or just swinging at anything and everything that is thrown at them.) So after consulting the magic 8 ball...erm God...AP decided to join the Angels. JH decided to tank the Rangers chances of going to the WS last year and using it as a reason to leave, jumps ship to the Angels who welcomed him with open arms. 

It is rumored a text convo between the two went down like this...

2012 (April)

AP: Hey Clyde...I just made bank from these chumps. I'm going to forget how to hit the ball and blame my kids and wife.

JH: LOL that's a good one.

2012 Postseason

AP: Playoffs overrated. I just wanted to work on my drive on the course. Hey Clyde I dare you to drop a flyball in the playoffs

JH: LOL that would be classic Bonnie. I think I might just do that and blame the sun or lights or something.

2012 offseason

AP: Clyde my man! I put in a good word for with the Angels front office. All is going according to plan. I think they said something like 6 years. Get ready for a phone call from Art.

JH: Wicked. I think when I join them I'll act like I've never played baseball before.

AP: OMG Yes! I'll go into a slump again early April they will never suspect a thing. Plus they don't even know I'm really 35 LOL

JH: HAHAHA Gotta love the Dominican Republic and their no birth certs.

2013 (current)

JH: All is going according to plan,,,

AP: Money Money...Money...I think I'll keep this "injury" around for what do you say half the season?

JH: If only Bonnie and Clyde were alive to see us now...we are the best robbers EVER and the best part...it is legal!

AP: So wanna work on your golf swing this offseason?

JH: Anything for you boo.

There ya go! :)

Pujols was the oldest looking ''21'' year old rookie I've ever seen. Let's be serious, he was a fat dude drafted in the 13th round at ''18''. He hired a trainer that was proven to be apart of the Mitchell Report. He then destroyed the minor leagues as a 13th round pick and came up to the league in under 24 months, then won Rookie of the Year.

I really hope Arte has dirt on him because I'm almost 99% sure he's doing the same thing Tejeda. El Duque and Vlad did. All we can hope is he follows behind the Hebrew Hammer and jumps back on the juice.

The day any mlb player or any athlete leaves millions of dollars in already signed money on the table will be the first

Pujols was the oldest looking ''21'' year old rookie I've ever seen. Let's be serious, he was a fat dude drafted in the 13th round at ''18''. He hired a trainer that was proven to be apart of the Mitchell Report. He then destroyed the minor leagues as a 13th round pick and came up to the league in under 24 months, then won Rookie of the Year.

I really hope Arte has dirt on him because I'm almost 99% sure he's doing the same thing Tejeda. El Duque and Vlad did. All we can hope is he follows behind the Hebrew Hammer and jumps back on the juice.

These are some high school photos from 1999. One of these two guys looks 18:

photo_gallery_high_school_pictures_of_ba

photo_gallery_high_school_pictures_of_ba

Please. Pujols is one of the greatest players in the history of the game. To imply that his whole career is a fraud is ridiculous. How many all time greats come up at 25?