• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Free MLB.tv for T-Mobile subscribers

I found this:

Now, onto the important details. T-Mobile states that this offer is only open from April 3 to April 10. That’s one week. During this time, you must be on T-Mobile’s network in order to redeem the offer. After speaking with a T-Mobile representative, I can confirm that Simple Choice, as well as prepaid plans through T-Mobile are eligible to redeem this offer.

• 3 weeks later...

Free MLB.tv premium for T-mobile subscribers - must sign up from their network - signup between Apr 3rd and 10th.  

I wonder if that works with pay-as-you-go?  Like buy a $9.99 starter kit . . ?

https://www.t-mobile.com/mlb.html

Any preexisting T-mobile customers having any luck signing up for this. I spent an hour trying to sign up, and even with customer services couldn't complete the process. I could never get to the page necessary to register.

Any preexisting T-mobile customers having any luck signing up for this. I spent an hour trying to sign up, and even with customer services couldn't complete the process. I could never get to the page necessary to register.

Don't you just click on the link on the second option on that page? I tried with mine but I have Metro PCS which runs off of T-Mobile's network but I think you have to actually be a Tmobile customer so it didn't work.

Don't you just click on the link on the second option on that page? I tried with mine but I have Metro PCS which runs off of T-Mobile's network but I think you have to actually be a Tmobile customer so it didn't work.

Yeah I am a T-mobile customer, their customer service guy tried to walk me through it but every time I was suppose to go to the registration page it would send me somewhere else and I would have to start over again. You have to sign up from your phone and it was a pain.

I was able to sign up this morning.  I've had MLB.TV for years now, so I already have an existing account.  I wonder if that is the difference between my situation and yours?  You have to register and I simply logged in.  Good luck with it!

I was able to sign up this morning.  I've had MLB.TV for years now, so I already have an existing account.  I wonder if that is the difference between my situation and yours?  You have to register and I simply logged in.  Good luck with it!

I was using Firefox on my phone and the every time I was suppose to be sent to the sign in page it would redirect me to the AtBat site. I ended up using the Dolphin web browser and was able sign up.

So noob question.  Is there a difference between mlb at bat and mlb.tv?  Because I can't seem to find an app for mlb.tv.  Do I have to use chrome or something for mlb.tv?

The MLB at Bat is free but you can pay extra to unlock radio feeds, and the play by play visuals called Gameday I think. MLB TV is integrated into the MLB at Bat app and you click on MLB TV icon on the game to watch the game live.

I think it was an ESPN game, that's why.

Ah ok, I really hate black outs. It's annoying.

MLB.TV is kind of integrated into the at bat app.

The MLB at Bat is free but you can pay extra to unlock radio feeds, and the play by play visuals called Gameday I think. MLB TV is integrated into the MLB at Bat app and you click on MLB TV icon on the game to watch the game live.

Cool.  Thanks.  I think I'm set up for it.

As for radio feeds.  Do they black those out during streams from sites like Radio.com or iHeartRadio?  Because I know NHL games aren't blacked out on the radio. 

Cool.  Thanks.  I think I'm set up for it.

As for radio feeds.  Do they black those out during streams from sites like Radio.com or iHeartRadio?  Because I know NHL games aren't blacked out on the radio. 

I've listened to the radio feeds quite a bit over the years and don't recall ever being blacked out.