• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

A Girl in the River

My kids were asking about Muhammad last week and how he died. Found an article that included info about his marriages. He was married to somewhere between 14 and 21 women. His youngest wife was only 6 when they married (he was 53). But don't worry, friends. He waited until she was 9 before they consummated things.

Oh, and he was poisoned by some chick, causing his death.

If you're the type who also attributes the Crusades, the Inquisition, and the witch trials directly to Christianity, then sure, you can also assign honor killings to Islam... even though there is nothing in the Quran that pertains to honor killings. Flawed logic, IMO. It's a cultural problem.

And tank, you got most of that information from a bad source.

If you're the type who also attributes the Crusades, the Inquisition, and the witch trials directly to Christianity, then sure, you can also assign honor killings to Islam... even though there is nothing in the Quran that pertains to honor killings. Flawed logic, IMO. It's a cultural problem.

And tank, you got most of that information from a bad source.

I do indeed attribute those to Christianity.

Islam is absolutely nuts. Any rational person wouldn't believe it.

Christianity gave us the Iraq war, which led to the slaughtering of a million brown people, they currently love them some Trump, so I say both "ultimate truths" are counterproductive to a stable society. Both create mindless racism and nationalism.

Bin Laden was a war criminal. Ditto Bush and Cheney. Two wrongs don't make a right but I happen to think what the latter did was worse and the people who re-elected them should be as ashamed as people who supported islamic terrorism. 

your obsession is irrational.