• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Lets get one thing straight..

I didn't say they weren't the team to beat. Yes Correa is a beast but closers are the most voliatile position around. Also we are talking about a team that after the first month of the season was incredibly average. Gomez wasn't great after obtained either.

Gomez was riddled by injury last season....hence why the Mets rejected the trade to acquire him originally.

Sorry that I don't read every thread. This discussion may have been done as a post in a non-related thread, but I don't think I've seen an entire thread dedicated to Trout's august this offseason.

There were a hundred threads with this beat to death.

You are taking a beating in this thread for good reason. Accept that it is a shitty post and come back stronger in your next one.

d71d06eed0246ed170e821c4606a924b.jpg

That's exactly why if he misses any significant amount of time, we are absolutely screwed.

Yep - our reliance on him hasn't changed one bit since last season - we may compete with him on the roster and healthy for 162; hard to imagine competing if he's impaired in any significant way.

What's sort of sad (or "amusing") is how there seems to be a certain percentage of people that want to blame Trout for that - for him being "not good enough" and "overrated" while ignoring the rest of the team being mostly "meh"  (I'd probably use a stronger adjective but not appropriate for my first post ;) )

If he only has a 10 WAR season, but we miss the playoffs, they'll blame him for not putting up a "12" (not that those who complain like that would ever accept WAR, but one irrational thing at a time ...)

(Since I saw you, and some others here, I joined up - I'd gotten pretty sick of the MLB board before it had it's throat cut, so was already losing the habit of reading/posting - hopefully things will be a bit more on-point around here.  Hopefully, will see Exno, Exile, stevearino, and AG among others here ...)